Other Unique Features
- Camp Fairwood has several mature pine plantations that provide a unique atmosphere. Trees are harvested about every 10 years.
- The sandy soil at camp makes playing field games possible even right after inclement weather.
- We are very thankful to the Lord that we have very few mosquitoes (relatively speaking) at Camp Fairwood!
- Camp Fairwood is also known for its delicious food. We serve family style meals that are “all you care to eat.”
- We are located near two down-hill ski resorts that make it possible for guest groups to enjoy the slopes in the winter and then return to camp to relax.
- Pleasant Lake is located across the road to the camp. We do have access to this beautiful 127 acre body of water to use for skiing and canoeing.